March 20, 2008

Spring has sprung..

..and that usually means.. dun dun duuuunn! ALLERGIES! Everywhere I look, I see a sea of yellow film..on the van, in the lake, on the driveway, on the bushes ~ and I thought ~ I bet the people with allergies are hatin' life right about now.

What I plan to do is concentrate on natural ways to keep your allergies and/or symptoms at bay and help you to enjoy spring all that much more. I'll share them with you here and, hopefully, they will help!

The first one that I've found is Vitamin C!

Vitamin C is known as a natural antihistamine. Try increasing your intake of bell peppers, orange and grapefruit juice, broccoli, strawberries, kiwi, kale, papaya and arugula ~ see if that relieves some of your symptoms!

1 comment:

Vetionx said...

Very interesting post. I have quite a few allergies myself so I'm going to try and take in more vitamine C like you recommended and see how it goes. Unfortunately I'm allergic to green kiwi , but there's also a yellow variety of kiwi that I have no (or as good as no) reaction to. Not sure if they have the same amount of vitamine C as the green ones, but it might be helpful.