January 24, 2008

Mandarin Oil

When I think of mandarin, I think of the yummy oranges that I put on my salad or the new side dish they sell now at Wendy's : ) mmmm...

What I didn't know is that mandarin oil is a great aromatherapy treatment used to improve mood and relieve anxiety. You can add it in an aroma lamp or in your bath water ~ and it's safe to use for children, pregnant women and the elderly.

Use it as a natural and safe cleaner around the house ~ add a few drops of the oil to water and wipe down surfaces all over your house (except wood). It's not only a natural antiseptic ~ but it will help improve your mood while you clean..now that's helpful!

Try this recipe for an uplifting room spray: In a spritzer, combine 1/2 C water, 10 drops mandarin oil, 5 drops lavender oil and 2 drops of clary-sage oil

No comments: